Physical and financial targets set for this component for three years of project duration

S.No Component 1st Year 2nd Year 3rd Year
Phy. Fin.(lacs) Phy. Fin.(lacs) Phy. Fin.(lacs)
6 Common Facility Center (CFC) - - 1 10.00 - 5.00

Common Facility Center (CFC) Bild

Common place for coordinated activities will be setup in the cluster area.One time assistance would be available to IA for setting up of Common Facility Centre, which will include water treatment plant, effluent treatment plant, pre-loom and post-loom operations, Quality Control Lab, display-cum-exhibition hall/committee room/common workshed. This would be 100% funded by Central Govt. The Dye-house as a part of CFC, if required will, however, be developed on a public-private partnership mode subject to the condition that the 20% cost of it will be borne by the State/agency/consortium, with the remaining 80%, being given as Central grant. Assistance for upgradation of the existing dye house can also be considered if it is felt that there is no need for establishing a new dye house. For setting up Common Facility Centre/Dye House, a project report will be submitted by the Implementing Agency through the State Government and the same will be approved by a Committee headed by DC (HL) after considering its viability and the existing facilities available in the nearby area. The total assistance for setting up Common Facility Center under Rampur-Ani Cluster is Rs. 15.00 lacs.